BonkEnc/fre:ac link on LAME website

Robert Kausch
Dear LAME team,

I am the author of fre:ac - free audio converter which was formerly
known as BonkEnc.

In the links section of the LAME website there still is a link to
BonkEnc / www.bonkenc.org. It would be great if you could change it to
fre:ac / www.freac.org, as BonkEnc has been renamed quite some time ago.

fre:ac preview releases also support Linux, OS X and other OS now, so
you can move the link to the multiplatform section.

I tried to reach Roberto Amorin and Robert Hegemann on their SourceForge
addresses before to no avail, so I'm now posting to the mailing list.

Thanks and best regards,
Robert
----
Robert Kausch
robert.kausch@fre:ac.org

Re: BonkEnc/fre:ac link on LAME website

Robert Kausch
Nobody there who can update the links on lame.sourceforge.net?

Am 09.09.2014 um 18:52 schrieb Robert Kausch:

> Dear LAME team,
>
> I am the author of fre:ac - free audio converter which was formerly
> known as BonkEnc.
>
> In the links section of the LAME website there still is a link to
> BonkEnc / www.bonkenc.org. It would be great if you could change it to
> fre:ac / www.freac.org, as BonkEnc has been renamed quite some time ago.
>
> fre:ac preview releases also support Linux, OS X and other OS now, so
> you can move the link to the multiplatform section.
>
> I tried to reach Roberto Amorin and Robert Hegemann on their
> SourceForge addresses before to no avail, so I'm now posting to the
> mailing list.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Robert
> ----
> Robert Kausch
> robert.kausch@fre:ac.org

Re: BonkEnc/fre:ac link on LAME website

Josep Maria Antolin
I don't have access to the website, but I will update the link in the
documentation of the CVS. I've seen that the documentation isn't even up to
date to what the site has.

> Nobody there who can update the links on lame.sourceforge.net?
>
> Am 09.09.2014 um 18:52 schrieb Robert Kausch:
> > Dear LAME team,
> >
> > I am the author of fre:ac - free audio converter which was formerly
> > known as BonkEnc.
> >
> > In the links section of the LAME website there still is a link to
> > BonkEnc / www.bonkenc.org. It would be great if you could change it to
> > fre:ac / www.freac.org, as BonkEnc has been renamed quite some time ago.
> >
> > fre:ac preview releases also support Linux, OS X and other OS now, so
> > you can move the link to the multiplatform section.
> >
> > I tried to reach Roberto Amorin and Robert Hegemann on their
> > SourceForge addresses before to no avail, so I'm now posting to the
> > mailing list.
> >
> > Thanks and best regards,
> > Robert
> > ----
> > Robert Kausch
> > robert.kausch@fre:ac.org

_ _ /~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-\
o o | Josep Mª [JAZ]                 |
 º  | Messenger: [hidden email] |
`-´ | Gtalk: [hidden email]       |
    \-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~/

Re: BonkEnc/fre:ac link on LAME website

Robert Hegemann
Am 01.10.2014, 19:37 Uhr, schrieb Josep Maria Antolin <[hidden email]>:

> I don't have access to the website, but I will update the link in the
> documentation of the CVS. I've seen that the documentation isn't even up
> to date to what the site has.

I've updated the links page on the lame website.

Ciao Robert

--
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in
learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day,

Re: BonkEnc/fre:ac link on LAME website

Robert Kausch
Many thanks to both of you, Robert and Josep!

And to everyone else for your work on LAME! :)

Robert