Brazilian Free Software Research

Danilo Oliveira
Hi to all,

My name is Danilo and I am part of the team of researchers of Federal
University of ABC’s Free Software Laboratory. We are based in Santo Andre
(Sao Paulo, Brazil).

We are now conducting a survey that will result in a map of free and open
source software communities that have developers or representatives in
Brazil.

However, we are having some difficulties in finding Brazilian members.
Given that, would you know any developers or other representatives of LAME
community in Brazil?

Thank you so much for your attention.

Sincerely,

Danilo

Re: Brazilian Free Software Research

Rogério Brito-4
Hi, Danilo.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Danilo Oliveira
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are now conducting a survey that will result in a map of free and open
> source software communities that have developers or representatives in
> Brazil.

Great.

> However, we are having some difficulties in finding Brazilian members.
> Given that, would you know any developers or other representatives of LAME
> community in Brazil?

Perhaps you didn't look that hard. :)

> Thank you so much for your attention.

You're welcome to follow up with me via private email. Be warned that
I'm a bit slow replying these days.

Abraços,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA