Compiled static library for iOS?

Gergely Borbás
Hi,
can somebody help me out with a compiled static library for iOS?
In a armv6/7/7s fat binary?

I'm not really into the world of shell scripts, and xCode compiler, so a
compiled libLame.a-like file could save up tons of time for me.

Thanks,
Geri

Re: Compiled static library for iOS?

akis
Hi Geri,

We found this link with a script: https://gist.github.com/Superbil/7689556

If the Command Line tools are installed on your system, the script should work. This will build separate and combined static libraries for the different architectures

Attila

Re: Compiled static library for iOS?

Gergely Borbás
Wow, not expected any answers after a year. :D
Gonna dig into it, thanks.

*g*

On 2014.01.17. 16:26, akis wrote:

> Hi Geri,
>
> We found this link with a script:  https://gist.github.com/Superbil/7689556
> <https://gist.github.com/Superbil/7689556>
>
> If the Command Line tools are installed on your system, the script should
> work. This will build separate and combined static libraries for the
> different architectures
>
> Attila

Gergely Borbás
Senior Innovation Designer

CARNATIONGROUP
A PART OF * POSSIBLE *

Dorottya Udvar, 134-146 Bocskai út, Budapest, H-1113 Hungary
P +36 1 887 5353 /  F +36 1 887 5350 / carnationgroup.com
<http://www.carnationgroup.com>

Wootocracy <http://www.wootocracy.com> is a place for all the products
you have. Discover & Play!