DSO error because libtinfo not included

Elliot Saba
Hello all,

I got the following error when compiling on linux because libtinfo is
apparently not included during the linker invocation:

libtool: link: gcc -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -Wall -pipe -o lame
lame_main.o main.o brhist.o console.o get_audio.o lametime.o parse.o
timestatus.o  ../libmp3lame/.libs/libmp3lame.a -lncurses -lm
/export/home/sabae/local/bin/ld: console.o: undefined reference to symbol
'tgetnum'
/lib64/libtinfo.so.5: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

This was fixed by me by adding "-ltinfo" into LIBS before calling
./configure.  This error seems to stem from the fact that my compiler is
very strict and requires all "default" libraries to be explicitly noted
when compiling.  I tried to submit this to the bugtracker listed on this
webpage <http://lame.sourceforge.net/contact.php>, but the link appears
dead.

Thanks!
-E