Directories with Unicode characters

Jaret Rudd
Every time I try dropping wave files that are in directories with Unicode characters (such as " ⁄  ") in them the program always crashes. More specifically it just disappears. I'd fix it but I'm not to good at programming.

Re: Directories with Unicode characters

Robert Hegemann
Am 03.01.2014, 22:51 Uhr, schrieb Jaret Rudd <[hidden email]>:

> Every time I try dropping wave files that are in directories with
> Unicode characters (such as " ⁄  ") in them the program always crashes.
> More specifically it just disappears. I'd fix it but I'm not to good at
> programming.

What version of LAME are you using?
LAME v 3.100 contains some fix for path handling.

Ciao Robert