FWD: Invest0r news

Gail Banks
Midland Baring Financial Group Now Listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange

OTC: MDBF
Last: 2.00

On March 7th 2006 MDBF jumped in to the market making it available for public
trading at the same time they announced there intentions to move into the
European Exchange as well.

Today they announced they are now listed in the European exchange. This company
is aggressively setting themselves up to make waves in the market. Read the release
below and make sure you have your eye on them on Monday.

Have a great weekend.....and happy trading next week.

Midland Baring Financial Group Now Listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange

Apr 7, 2006 4:00:00 PM
MONTREAL -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 04/07/06 -- Midland Baring Financial Group (OTC: MDBF)
announced today its shares began trading on the Frankfurt Exchange under the ticker
M4U.

"We have achieve another milestone in our plan to reach out to our shareholders in
Europe and provide them with an opportunity to trade our stock efficiently," said
Dr. Simon Phaneuf, Chairman and CEO of Midland Baring Financial Group. "The listing
will also provide us with the exposure needed to attract European institutional
investors," further added Dr. Phaneuf.

About Midland Baring Financial Group

Midland Baring Financing Group is one of North America's few financial services
organization created for the benefit of micro and small-cap companies. We operate
three division and investment funds specifically tailored to the growth oriented
micro and small-cap, Canadian and US publicly traded companies.

Midland Baring offers a unique turnkey solution, whereby our services provides
small-cap companies a complete services offering from initial public offering
services, corporate finance advisory, reverse merger, PIPE financing and mergers
and acquisition services. Our teams of advisors create customized solutions to
offer our clients a rapid, flexible and cost-effective funding alternative, which
will enable them to grow, build cash reserves and ultimately enhance shareholder
value.