LAME download

Deborah Wyatt
Hi
I am in the process of converting all my vinyl records to MP3 using Audacity.  However, Audacity will only work with file ‘lame_enc.dll’ which I cannot find within the download (tried it 3 times now)  Any ideas?

Deborah

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: LAME download

Mike Brown
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:39:09AM +0000, Deborah Wyatt wrote:
> I am in the process of converting all my vinyl records to MP3 using Audacity.  However, Audacity will only work with file ‘lame_enc.dll’ which I cannot find within the download (tried it 3 times now)  Any ideas?

The answer to this frequently asked question is in the FAQ on Audacity's
website:
http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/faq_installation_and_plug_ins.html#lame