[ ? ] Limit Output Duration?

Clone UI
Hello,

I Googled & checked the docs. Is there any method to limit the total duration of the output file or must I resort to FFmpeg?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

John

Re: [ ? ] Limit Output Duration?

Mike Brown
Clone UI wrote:
> I Googled & checked the docs. Is there any method to limit the total duration of the output file or must I resort to FFmpeg?

My first thought would be to limit the input before LAME sees it.
Surely SoX is up to the task? (Disclaimer: I haven't tried it.)

Re: [ ? ] Limit Output Duration?

Clone UI
Thanks.

I ended up implementing a switch to use FFmpeg if limiting the duration is required.