My Email - ameQuality (Var quality default = 5)

My Email - ameQuality (Var quality default = 5)

stream24 Webcasting KG
Why I can't post to the list? Please help.

Dear all,

Can someone tell me where (in which source file) to change the default
setting value 5 for the quality var? I found the var definitionen int
quality and the comment that default is 5 but I oould not find the file
where the value 5 is set to that var.

I need to change the value because some tools like ices using LAME does
not support the -q parameter so I want to fix it directly in LAME before
compiling.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Adam
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards,
Adam Bardonski

stream24 Webcasting KG
Dresdener Str. 48
D-91058 Erlangen

Office:
Mo - Fr: 9:00 - 13:00 & 15:00 - 18:00 h
Sa: 9:00 - 13:00 h
Tel: +49 (0) 9131 - 630 278 2
Fax: +49 (0) 9131 - 630 278 3
E-Mail: [hidden email]
WWW: http://www.stream24.org

Re: My Email - ameQuality (Var quality default = 5)

Robert Hegemann
Hi Adam,

Am 26.05.2007, 19:09 Uhr, schrieb stream24 Webcasting KG
<[hidden email]>:

> Why I can't post to the list? Please help.
>

> Dear all,
>
> Can someone tell me where (in which source file) to change the default
> setting value 5 for the quality var? I found the var definitionen int
> quality and the comment that default is 5 but I oould not find the file
> where the value 5 is set to that var.
>
> I need to change the value because some tools like ices using LAME does
> not support the -q parameter so I want to fix it directly in LAME before
> compiling.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Adam

If your tool is calling the LAME command line program, then there is
another way to customize LAME:
add an evironment variable LAMEOPT with the parameter you need, like
LAMEOPT="-h"
This environment variable will always be evaluated before the program
arguments given at the commandline.

--

Ciao Robert