Problems installing Lame to Audacity

Robin Chacksfield
Good morning/afternoon,

I recently purchased an mp3 turntable (EnVivo model 1333).

It included a disc which was the software for Audacity (File version
2.1/00).

I wish to download some of my vinyl record collection onto my computer, and
then export it as MP3 so I can add it to my iPod.

The problem I have is both installing the Lame software and then adding it
to the Audacity software so as I can do my copying to MP3.

I have looked it up on the various sites and tried to download it without
any success. I am sure it is probably just me who is doing something
incorrectly.

Could you please hopefully help me achieve my project in this download?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from
you.

Regards,

Robin Chacksfield

E-mail:-[hidden email]

Re: Problems installing Lame to Audacity

Mike Brown
On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 01:29:26PM +0100, Robin Chacksfield wrote:
> The problem I have is both installing the Lame software and then adding it
> to the Audacity software so as I can do my copying to MP3.
>
> I have looked it up on the various sites and tried to download it without
> any success.

See the Audacity FAQ at
http://manual.audacityteam.org/o/man/faq_installation_and_plug_ins.html#lame