Re: Lame MP3 Encoder in MATROSKA multimedia

Re: Lame MP3 Encoder in MATROSKA multimedia

Alexander Leidinger
Quoting vdmzzz <[hidden email]> (from Mon, 02 Sep 2013
03:17:45 -0700):

Hi, I CC the lame-dev mailinglist, it's the best place to ask such
questions. Full-quote for the benefit of the list-readers.

> Hi Alex, sorry for disturbing.
>
> I\'m using Lame MP3 encoder for the audio compression in the
> MATROSKA container.
>
> Can\'t find the function in the lame mp3 encoder library such
> as in
> vorbis audio encoder
> (http://xiph.org/vorbis/doc/libvorbis/vorbis_granule_time.html)
> to get
> the timecode of compressed sample.
>
> Does lame mp3 encoder has such one?

As far as I know we don't have such a function.

> Otherwise which timecode i should set for every compressed
> audio sample?

That's outside my knowledge area, I let someone on the list answer this.

Bye,
Alexander.
--
http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7