Tool to WAV to AHX format (CRI Middleware)

Tool to WAV to AHX format (CRI Middleware)

Li Shaoran
 To all Mp3 Encoder members,

Mr. Thomas Orgis helped me to make a tool to decode the AHX format into a
wave sound file (WAV). We are requiring a tool to encode WAV or any other
sound format into AHX. I'm attaching to this mail the source code of the
tool (AHX2WAV) and a AHX file with the hope that someone figure out how it
works and you help me to code the new tool.

--> Update: I can't attach files for this mailing list, so please download
it from the following addresses:
First AHX: http://lishaorankun.googlepages.com/0001B001.ahx
Second AHX: http://lishaorankun.googlepages.com/0001B002.ahx
AHX2WAV Tool: http://lishaorankun.googlepages.com/decahx_single.c

If you have questions, or want to give me an advice, don't doubt in contact
me.

Best regards,

Li Shaoran-kun