Use of lame

Geoffrey Evans
As a complete idiot, I am bemused by all the information about Lame.

Using Windows, I want to export a wav file from Audacity as an mp3 file but it tells name that I need Lame.

Which type/version/name of the Open Source program should I download and from where?

Any help is appreciated.

Geoff Evans

---