Where the hell do I get lame.exe

Jonathan Gatarz
All I want is to rip a damn mp3 with foobar.
Your site links to foobar.
Your site lets me download a bunch of files I have no use for.
I use foobar, it wants lame.exe
I google search, I get your lame site.
you have no lame.exe download
Where in the hell do I get lame.exe?
Where?
Where do I get it?
How in the hell is anyone supposed to use foobar if it doesn't come with what it needs, and no one provides it?

What gives?
Just put a damn download link to lame.exe so people can fix foobar.

Jonathan

Re: Where the hell do I get lame.exe

John Edwards-5
You can obtain it here: http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-bundle.php

When I Google search for lame.exe, Rarewares is the first site that appears.
The LAME developers have never provided binaries because of patent
considerations.

John