many wav files to 1 mp3

Marty Huntzberry
I ripped a cd that had 10 tracks with grip for Linux...so now I have 10 wav files.  Can I use the --nogap option in LAME to merge these 10 files into 1 mp3?  If so, how?

Marty

Re: many wav files to 1 mp3

Jaroslav Lukesh
No, use sox to mergw wav files, then encode. Nogap makes encoding of files
as one, without gap, but it retain original number and lengths of files.